Friday 28 March 2014

Magic Nail Beauty Experiments!


Magic Nail Lab by Wild Science


Reading the instructions


I spent a fun morning last weekend making and mixing some different colours of nail polish with this fun kit. I read about why we need to keep our hands clean by washing them and why it isn't good to bite your nails. There were lots of interesting facts on the instruction sheet.

You could mix your colours and make them shiny by adding glittery stuff if you wanted. There was also a clear coat to put on your nails and fun stickers that changed colour in the light.

I had lots of fun but it was a bit messy, Mum said we had to cover the table with a plastic sheet. It was quite tricky to pour the nail polish into the bottles when I had finished making them.

I love doing kits like this at the weekend, it's a nice way to relax with my Mum and sister.

You can buy the kits online at Wild Science for £12.99, they have lip balm sets and other fun stuff as well. 

I might have a go at making bath bombs or slime next. 

Mia G x



No comments:

Post a Comment