Sunday 13 January 2013

Pancakes

These are our Sunday morning treats.

ingredients

125g plain flour 
1 egg
300ml milk
a pinch of salt

method

Put the flour in a bowl, add the salt then crack in the egg.  Mix well and beat in the milk.
The batter will look creamy and runny.

Get an adult to help you cook and flip the pancakes. Pour a ladleful into a hot frying pan. Cook for a minute each side or until brown.

Eat with lemon juice and sugar or chocolate spread or maple syrup. My sister likes jam on hers.

I can eat 5 or 6. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely Mia - perhaps you can make them next time we come and see you? R & L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm awake because I've got earache. Yes, I will cook them for you x

      Delete
  2. Yummy! We do sweet crepes, we use the blender so it is less mess. I like lemon curd and blueberries best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious. I love pancakes. So I can't wait to get cooking!

    ReplyDelete